Okay, the rules are:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
The questions I have to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blogging for a few reasons. First and foremost I love to write. Had thought about doing a podcast but blogging goes a bit faster for me. I also like it because it keeps me encouraged to get healthy.
2. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
This is a no-brainer. Q from Impractical Jokers. He could very easily be my favorite celebrity of all time. Who am I kidding, he IS my favorite celebrity of all time! I figure when I do (notice I said DO not IF–my daughter is going to make this happen she says) get to meet him I will probably hyperventilate and pass out. Maybe not. 🙂 (Stop laughing now at the thought of me all passed out and stupid on the floor…..) 🙂
3. What is your dream job?
Writing for a living. Acting silly for a living. Either or.
4. Have you been to any concerts? If so, who did you see?
Wow—I do have a list. Dan Seals, Shenandoah–twice, George Jones, Charlie Daniels, Gene Watson, Vern Gosdin, Boxcar Willie, Josh Turner, Kentucky Headhunters–twice, Maroon 5—twice, Matchbox Twenty, Sugar Ray, Magic!, Rozzi Crane, and several others I can’t remember that we saw in the Branson area. Upcoming—Rob Thomas and Plain White Ts next week; The Fray, Matt Nathanson and Train in July and we get to meet The Fray–how cool with that be to meet Isaac Slade????; Hunter Hayes, Sam Hunt and Lady Antebellum in September. Mostly country when I was a kid because they didn’t do rock. I am good with that because I have seen many cool people. (I am a rocker myself.)
5. Favorite song at the moment?
Pitbull’s Fun. Anything Maroon 5 or Rob Thomas
6. Something you didn’t like at first, but like now?
Some bands. Water. I hated the taste of water. My diet and health has forced me to drink more and I am grooving on it now.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
The best movie ever made of course–Ghostbusters.
8. What’s the best thing that has happened in your life so far?
First and foremost God has forgiven my sins. I have a sense of peace now that I never had before. I have several other things. I have two of the most wonderful children in the world. I know everyone says that but I do. I have a wonderful husband. I have a Bachelor’s degree and am pursuing a Master’s degree. My son has beat AML leukemia at age 10. He is 15 now and cancer free!
9. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Sit in the air conditioning because I overheat. I am changing that with my walking and being outside. I hope to be out in the sun eventually without sweating a river.
10. Do you prefer Android, Apple or neither?
I am a convert– Apple all the way.
I nominate these blogs:
2. Live Life
Here are my questions for you.
1. What is your dream destination?
2. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
3. Are you an animal lover?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is the one thing you would change about yourself and if can be anything, or nothing?
6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
8. Do you have any celebrity friends?
9. What is one personal goal?
10. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I have really enjoyed doing this Liebster Award again. I have more to blog about but I will probably save that for tomorrow. Have a great night y’all!