Hi y’all! I was nominated the other day by Naomi from The Wifey Lifey for the Liebster Award. This award goes to bloggers who have 200 followers or less and will help us grow our blogs. I want to thank Naomi for nominating me for this! I think this is very cool!
My questions from Naomi are:
1. What is your favorite memory as a child?
All the vacations and things we did together. We went many places when I was a kid and I was able to see things that I know most kids didn’t get to.
2. Describe your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is one where I can go somewhere and leave all the regular everyday issues behind and just enjoy myself for 7-14 days.
3. What is your greatest fear?
Losing those close to me.
4. What was the last movie you saw at a movie theater?
Oh my it has been a while—-probably Toy Story 3 when Jeffrey was home between chemo treatments. I think we went some after that but I don’t remember.
5. Describe your personality?
Very quirky, funny, quick witted and quick tempered. I prefer to laugh all day long as opposed to letting life get me down and I am thankful I can see the bright side and humor in every situation. Yes, every single situation has a bright side.
6. List three short term goals?
1.-To have more people read my blog. 2.–Finish my Master’s degree. 3.–Meet the Impractical Jokers. (LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!)
7. List three long term goals
1.–Find a good job, with good as one I love. 2.–See where my dream of writing may take me. 3.–Get my excess weight off and stay healthy!
8. What was your favorite subject in high school?
Journalism, English/Reading, Home Ec.
9. What is your favorite color?
I have two–black and purple.
0. What was your first car?
A 1983 Mercury Cougar that I was given for my graduation present.
11. What did you do for your 21st birthday?
I nominate these 11 blogs:
11. Box Roundup
11 Random Facts
1. I don’t drink and have never done drugs.
2. Life is made better with a house full of books!
3. My favorite sports are baseball and racing.
4. My favorite president to read about is Thomas Jefferson.
5. I love ghost stories and tv shows!
6. I love to laugh. Life isn’t worth living if I can’t laugh.
7. Little OCD here but when I shop, I pick the second item. Who knows what may be lurking on or how old the first one is!
8. I love to drive, and although I live in the country, I LOVE driving to and around big cities!
9. I stopped all sugar intake cold turkey due to some health issues. (Yes I did!)
10. I love animals and have a house full of pets.
11. I don’t think a car that isn’t 4×4 is worth owning!
My questions for you are:
1. Where would you love to visit in the world?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Who would you most like to meet?
4. What keeps you motivated and focused?
5. Who is your hero?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. How do you describe your personality?
8. What’s your favorite TV show?
9. Did you attend college?
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
11. What is your best advice for anyone?